Dentures From Lakewood’s 5-Star Rated Dental Practice
• Give us a call to learn more about our dental implant procedures
• We have a simple and very straightforward dental implant process
• Dental insurance can make the entire procedure much more affordable
• Dr. Wise will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
• If you have problems with your current dentures, we can help repair them
What Are Dentures?
Dentures are essentially a set of false teeth. Thanks to modern dental technology, dentures are more realistic looking than ever. A denture is a removable row of teeth that are available in both full or partial sets. A full denture includes a section of false teeth fitted for your upper and lower sets of teeth. A partial denture includes false teeth fitted for either your upper or lower set of teeth. Which kind of denture you get will depend on your unique situation.
If you are missing teeth, and want to have the full functionality of a full set of teeth, dentures are your solution! When you have dentures made by a professional, the fit is precise and the quality is unmatched. The amount of confidence that you get when you can smile, laugh, eat, and speak with a full set of teeth and a beautiful is tremendous. If you would like more information about getting dentures, or have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why Would You Need Dentures?
People may need dentures for many reasons, all of which have to do with missing teeth. Having dentures made for you can help your oral health and confidence in many ways! Some of the benefits of having dentures include:
- Increase speaking ability
- Increase chewing ability
- Having the confidence that comes with a beautiful smile
- Preserve your facial structure
- Protect your oral health
- And much more!