Implant Dentistry Services in Lakewood, CO – A 5-Star Rated Implant Dentist
• The price of dental implants can vary greatly, just give us a call to learn more
• The dental implant procedure is simple and has a very high success rate
• Dental insurance can make the entire procedure much more affordable
• Dr. Wise will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
• If you are having problems with your current dental implants, we can help fix or replace them
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are man-made replacements for natural teeth. The implants themselves are artificial tooth roots anchored in the gum or jawbone, on which replacement teeth are permanently secured. Since implanted teeth are fixed in the mouth rather than being removable like dentures, they allow a return to the comfort & function of natural teeth. Increased chewing ability means you can enjoy more nutritious foods, contributing to your overall health & well-being. In short, dental implants improve the quality of your life. They can improve your appearance, boost your self-confidence & allow you to speak with greater clarity.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Most people choose to get dental implants over dentures. There are many reasons why people prefer them over dentures including the following benefits:
- Permanence – dental implants are implanted into your jaw. For all intents and purposes, they are just like your natural teeth. You don’t have to remove them when you
sleep,or worry about them falling off.
- Confidence – many patients experience a boost in self-esteem when they have a smile they are proud to show off.
- Easy to clean – they are part of your smile, just like your natural teeth. Just brush and floss as you normally would. No muss no fuss!
- Easy to eat – with implants you can eat whatever you want, whenever you want. With
denturesthere are certain foods you have to avoid.
- Easy to speak – sometimes dentures can impair your speech. Many times this can be overcome with practice, but when dentures slip, so does your speech. Dental implants are virtually no different from natural teeth, so you will never experience a speech issue due to your implants.
- Durability – if dental implants are properly cared for, they can last you an entire lifetime. Once you have them, they are they to stay!